Monday, October 31, 2011

The Ybor city restaurant tour

Met this awesome family down in Ybor for their session. These girls are TOO MUCH. Seriously. They had me in complete stitches, and I loved all the candid, natural smiles they were all too willing to give. Mom had them dressed in so many bright, vivid colors I knew right away this was going to be a fantastic time. I've been photographing this family for a long time, and I loved catching up with them! web1 web2 web3

Love me some MG! web4 Is it any wonder these girls are gorgeous? I mean, mom and dad look like this, so.... web5 web6

Ok, now this isn't necessarily the christmas card shot (although it would probably be my pick) but I had to share. Mom and Dad had asked the girls so so so so many times to just sit and smile for ONE shot. Well, they weren't really into that plan. At this point, you can see mom just thinking "whatever, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!" I love how it shows off this family's personality. web7   web8
web9

Mom's sister and her beautiful family joined us as well, and I'll be posting some of theirs tomorrow. So don't fret Jessie, I didn't forget ya!

2 comments:

just-jessie said...

Beautiful pix of a gorgeous family! Can't wait to see more :) Jessie

holly @ lacijean said...

Those are stunning Courtney!! You can totally see their personalities in the pictures ;). Absolutely adorable.