Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Part II

Here's the rest of the family from Monday! Again, I am short on words. It's full on holiday season here at CVP and I proofing at any spare moment. But I did want to get these up for this fun family.

web15 I have never seen a girl this age still so in love with her daddy. It truly touched my heart how sweet she was with him. web14 Michael is definitely at the age that family pictures are more of a chore than a fun adventure. But he was such a trooper, and did smile when we got to talking about his band. He plays drums and guitar. The ladies will all swoon in a year or two! web13 web12 web10 All the cousins web11

2 comments:

just-jessie said...

Courtney...I LOVE THEM!!! I won't know which to pick...the one of me and Jimmy is great. THANK YOU. You rock!

michele said...

i love this family, and these photos of them are beautiful! nicely done!