Thursday, October 13, 2011

Miracle

Oh. my. soul. This little girl has got to be the sweetest newborn ever. And I've had 2 of my own. Her little nose and strawberry blonde hair just had me tickled the moment she arrived at my studio. Then, she began in with the smiles and adorable expressions. She slept from the moment we took her out of the car seat, and didn't cry until I was completely done with her anyway. Add all of this to the fact that she came a few weeks early, under circumstances where the doctors told her parents and grandparents that the outcome could have been very bad, and I was smitten. A real little smiling, sleepy, button-nosed miracle. Welcome to the world baby Rilynn. There's a whole lot of people so glad you're here.

web1 web2 web3 web4 web6 web5 web7 web8

No comments: