Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's not too late!

It's not too late to book your holiday session with me. Click the following link to read about my upcoming mini sessions. CLICK ME!!! I still have a few spots open as well for full sessions.

And no, I'm not going to leave you with no pictures. I have a very beautiful family to share. We had a great afternoon at UT. I'm going to keep it short, because I still have to pack lunches for school in the morning. And because I know tonight I should go to bed early, for tomorrow my little goblins will be up late in a sugar and adrenaline induced frenzy. And then they will crash, only to awake an hour or so later scared by visions of vampires dancing in their heads, despite my best efforts to keep them away from the big kids in scary costumes. Ah, Halloween.

web1 web2 web3 web4 web5 web6 web7 web8

No comments: