Thursday, January 29, 2009

Q & A week 4.

With all the craziness this week, I forgot to do this yesterday. Although all things considered, I don't think that a day late is 1/2 bad! ;)
I think it will be fairly obvious who asked the following question.

Who is the best aunt ever? Gonna have to plead the 5th on this one. My boys have two aunts that they love very much. Granted, one lives here and they see her at least once a week. She is a constant help to us and Grady especially has a very special bond with her. The other aunt we are not lucky enough to see very often, as she lives in Colorado. However, Grady says his prayers and remembers her every night, and he was the ring bearer in her wedding to my brother a year ago. She's kind enough not to hold his behavior at the ceremony against us. :)

And here's my "self" portrait for this week. It's not technically a SP since Grady actually took it with the aunt who submitted the previous question's camera. I think I have an assistant in the making! He was very happy to document my hospital stay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad ya made it home! how ya feeling?

Beth Ann said...

haha, i love this post :)

so glad you're doing well and back at home with your family!

I'll email soon....we miss you guys.
xoxo