Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hmmmm. Are you sick of my kid yet?

I have been taking a little hiatus. January is historically a slower month for me so I have been hanging out with my boys and I didn't book any sessions for the past two weeks to give myself a little New Year breather. Anyway, there's a couple of things I needed to let you all know about and so here I am. ;)
1. I still have openings for Valentines Mini sessions this Friday between 9am and 11:30 am. The mini sessions aren't going over quite as I thought they would. I can not offer free minis anymore, but these are so close to free that it really is worth it. The session is $75, but an 8x10 is included, so when you deduct what that would cost you ($40 for those of you who may not have memorized my price list), it's a darn good deal! If no takers this month, I will skip next month and then try again in March, just for one last shot at it!
2. I am running a return client special until the end of the month. If you are a return client and you're planning on having a session with me this year, you can pay my old session fee of $100. You need to book and pay for the session by February 1, but it can take place any time in 2009. *only applies to standard sessions
3. I am feeling out intrest for a little class on taking better photos of your own family. I am estimating it would be sometime in March, and would cost $50-75 depending on the # of participants. As of yet, I only have a handful of people who've said they are in for this, so if you are please let me know so I can begin making plans.
4. Did you know I have a newsletter? If you don't yet get it, sign up for it in the sidebar on the top left. If you have signed up and you're not getting it, please check your SPAM folder or add courtneyvickersphotography@yahoo.com to your address book.

Ok, I know you're really here for the pictures. I have been posting a lot of Fin lately, but he's my only willing subject in the house, so he gets all the torture. ;)



No comments: