Monday, March 30, 2009

Where did this year go?

If you've been following me for a while, you will probably remember this baby as one of my last sessions before I had MY baby. Well, he's gonna be one this week and oh how big he's gotten! Actually, compared to my butterball he seems like a peanut, but he's a definately bigger now than he was then!

How they grow.

A2

A1

And his big sis "J". Always a Joy to photograph. It's amazing to me because I have been photographing her since before baby "A" was a twinkle in mommy's eye. The best part of my day was when she turned and saw me coming and ran to give me a big hug. Have I mentioned I have the best.job.ever?

J1

J2

Also, I am working on trying to change the blog a bit and ehhhh. I just don't know. I may have to pay someone. I am not this techie smart. Please bear with me while I try to figure out what I want to do with it.....Right now I am not sizing my images right so they are cutting off the sides and don't look very sharp. So, off to work out those bugs...

2 comments:

stacey said...

That little guy has such beautiful eyes! I can't believe he's almost a year old. I remember his baby picture - it's a favorite of mine that you've done. They grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about asking Rob to help?? I can give you his contact info if you need it. ~ Jennifer Jackson