Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mini Sessions

I am going to give my monthly mini sessions one more try. These are seriously great if you just need to update your pictures on the wall, or if Grandma is asking for something new (Mothers day is in May.....). It's all the fun of a normal session, but at a fraction of the cost. I am unable to do Friday mini sessions this time, so they will be Saturday morning, March 21 and Sunday evening, March 22. Both will take place in Ybor city as this seems to be a very popular choice among my clients. Saturday will be at 9:30 am-11:00 am and Sunday will begin at 4:00 pm. Each mini session is $100 and includes up to two people (additional people may be added for $10 each). You will be presented with 10 images in an online gallery which may be viewed for 5 days. You will also receive an 8x10 print ( a $40 value) included in your session fee. If you would like to book your slot, please email or call me. Spots will be first come, first served.

Also, remember about my canvas sale going on! I do want to throw out there that I will most likely be increasing my canvas prices within the next few months, so if you have ever considered a canvas, now is the time to bite!

No comments: