Monday, March 16, 2009

F family.

I am a little late with this sneak peek so it is going to be massive! I love love loved meeting this family. One of my favorite things is just getting to know so many awesome people in the area. This family may be moving this summer, and they wanted to get some portraits in Tampa because they have been here for so long and always want to remember "home". Thanks so much, F family, for choosing me to capture a day for you here. Your children are adorable and I do hope that no matter where life leads you, we will have the priveledge of working together again in the future!

Little man "A". He was not too keen on me, but he had a lot of fun putting his hands in his pockets!
062 copyweb

067 copyweb

078 copyweb

087web

My original plan for this one was to crop it in close so you could only see "A's" face. But every time I tried that I didn't like it. I love the way you can see mom smiling there in the corner as she hugs her little boy...
204 copyweb

Aaaaaannnnnd. Little miss "E". Oh my. I can't get enough of her cuteness. And I love babies this age. Nice and smiley, and they can get away from me yet!
038 copywbe

164 copyweb

love me some baby toes.
258 copyweb

268 copyweb

279 copyweb

229 copyweb

Hope you enjoy your sneak peek. Your gallery should be up later this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These kids are so cute.

B