Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Q&A week 10

Just going to get straight to it this week! ;)

Other than photography what are your hobbies???
Hobbies? I am not sure I am familiar with the word!?!?! ;)
No, I really love to read. In fact it's such an obsession that I have to avoid doing it. If I pick up a book, it's a guarantee that I will go missing into it until I am finished. In fact, I just heard that there are kids t-shirts that say "twilight orphan" on them, and I am considering getting them for the boys since the Twilight series was my most recent read last month. Between that and work, my family didn't see me for a solid week and a half....

And my SP this week.....What I look like to my clients ;)
SP 10/52

1 comment:

stacey said...

I see Nemo in your lens! ;)

My kids need those shirts too, or maybe just ones that say "my mommy forgot to feed me because she's reading."