Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sweet, sweet baby.

This little guy was 4 weeks old when we did our session, or at least that's what his mom claimed. I am not 100% convinced, though, since he slept better than some of my 5 day olds! What a doll and a joy to photograph. It was great because mom and dad were super calm and laid back. There was even one point when they all just went downstairs to eat lunch and left me and little "M" alone to work. Perfect! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!


I have an image similar to this of my boys on a canvas in my house. It's one of my favorite things, and if the house burned I would have to go back to get it!
037 copyweb

I want to share this one, obviously he's not the newborn, but he was a perfect model nonetheless!
:)

077 copyweb

M3

111 copyweb

113 copyweb

M2

This may be one of my favorite images ever. When I took this, I couldn't help but see it as a very artsy, textured image. I usually try to throw in one textured piece into each gallery, because I think it really can add to an image!
M1

152 copyweb

No comments: