Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Q & A week 8

Hi all! I am busy busy busy trying to catch up with a lot of stuff, however I want to keep popping in on the blog! This weeks question is an easy one from one of my fantastic clients, "L".

Since you photograph mainly children, do you have a photo of you as a child that is your favorite? I do have one favorite that comes to mind, but it's hanging in my parents house and I don't have access to it right now (nor do I have a scanner) soooooo, another will have to do...

I took, oh I dunno, maybe 10 years total of piano lessons as a child. I still can't play for anything, but I do love the piano, and I always have. This is one of my faves....

Photobucket

And here's my SP for this week. Actually, it's more than one, but Fin was such a good little man for me this morning I couldn't choose just one....

SP 8/52

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I LOVE how busy your blog has been lately! Keep it up. =)

Michele

Terra said...

Love you playing the piano! Oh my goodness at the cute baby buttcheeks!!!

MJames said...

That piano picture is so cute! Seriously, you had about 6 more years of piano lessons than I did (and 3.5 of mine were in college). It doesn't seem fair that the piano is not your friend. :-(

Maybe someday I can give you a free lesson or two. :-)