Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ok...

Really. I have asked very nicely that everyone only vote one time. Please do not make me disqualify anyone or pull the contest altogether. That's not fair to these kids, but I am really out of other options. Thanks.

Edited to add: I do realize that many of you have a large network of myspace, playgroup, and other friends, and the votes for your child may reflect that. I have just had 3 different moms ask if there is something they are missing in this whole thing. So, go ahead EVERYONE and plaster the link all over your various groups of connection to raise ALL the votes up fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personaly have sent out an email to friends and family to vote for my child but when they come to the page to vote the system is down??? Oh well its not a big deal I will just pay for pictures I love your work.
PS- it will only let you vote one time from each IP address b/c I thought that my husband could vote as well but it will not let him b/c we only have ONE ip address.

Courtney said...

I am so sorry the system is not working for you! I am not sure why that would be....
Let me know if it continues to say that. It appears to be working on this end. And thank you for the compliment.