Friday, March 16, 2007

Congrats!

I had originally said that winners from the big kid poll would be announced tomorrow, but as I have a very busy day tomorrow, and I know who the winners are, why wait?

Winner(s): #3 for the girls and #1 for the boys. Each will win a free session and a free 11x14 print.

First runner up: #9, will receive a $50 print credit on a session booked within 1 year.

Second runner up: #4 will receive a $35 print credit on a session booked within 1 year.

All other contestants, (because you all deserve something) will receive a $20 print credit on any session that takes place before July of this year.

Please email me at courtneyvickersphotography@yahoo.com to schedule your session. Bear in mind that I am almost fully booked for April already, so scheduling ahead is a good thing.

No comments: