Saturday, March 3, 2007

New Contest.

Alright everyone...fire up your cameras, and drag your "big kids" out for a photo shoot!!!!
I am desprate to shoot some older kiddos, and I know you know people who have them . Don't get me wrong. I LOVE newborns, babies and toddlers. They are fun to work with and keep me constantly on my toes. However, there is something to be said for a 6 year old who's up for fun and willing to play it up for the camera! Here are the guidelines:
* You may submit one non professional (you did not pay someone to take it) image of your child(ren) age 4-15. You must live in the Tampa Bay Area. Please include Your first and last name and the child's first name (will not be published) and age. As well as your phone number, and a correct email address.
* Image needs to be emailed to me at courtneyvickersphotography@yahoo.com by March 11th.
* I will select 3-4 of my favorite images, and post them here for voting, which will run from March 12-March 16. Winner will be announced on March 17.
*Winner will receive a free session with me in April and a free 11x14 print.
*First runner up will receive a $50 print credit to use on any session booked with me in the next year.
* Second runner up will receive a $35 print credit to use on any session booked with me in the next year.
Ready......Set......GO....

No comments: