Sunday, March 11, 2007

Get all your friends together

Here are the finalists in the "Big Kid Contest." I had over 20 entries, and couldn't make the decision myself, so I had a few third-party judges help me narrow things down a bit. All of this kids were adorable, of course, but we tried to pick ones that had that vibrant spirit I am looking for. Please don't feel bad if your child was not one shown here. I just couldn't have a poll with 25 choices (13 is bad enough)!
You may vote once for your favorite contestant. If you're just dropping by, feel free to vote as well! The poll is on the lefthand side of the page. Have your friends and family come vote too!!!
Also, I have already decided I am going to award two 1st place winners, one boy and one girl(those with the highest number of votes) plus the two runners up.
Ok, enough of my gabbing, here are the pictures (in no particular order)!


No comments: