Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ybor Mini Sessions.

It's no secret that I love Ybor City for sessions. There are a plethora of interesting places to shoot there and I LOVE the color. So last weekend I had some special edition mini sessions down in Ybor. These were only offered to folks who receive my newsletter. If you don't get my newsletter and you would like to, please sign up in the box to the right. I offer lots of specials that are only available to those who subscribe. Here are a few (ok a lot) of my favorite images from the mini sessions. I will be using two of them as canvases at Kidz Club, but there's just NO way I am going to be able to choose, so I thought I would let my faithful readers have the privilege. Each child I photographed is in at least one of the images. Aren't they all just gorgeous? So, vote for your favorite. The winners will be on display at Kidz Club and then they will go to the families. Oh, the two winning images will need to be of different children, so if the same child is featured in the two that get the highest votes, I will choose the most artistically pleasing of the two and the second canvas will go to the third place winner.
Also, when I get my new site up (I know, I keep saying it will be soon, I promise it's coming) I will begin offering mini sessions as a session option, so be on the lookout for that.
Edit- 8/15/2008 #12 has been voluntarily removed from the contest, a well meaning older brother voted a bunch of times, but mom wants it to be fair, so little "C" is sitting this one out. Thanks "T and L" for your honesty! I can't edit the poll so he'll stay up, but not in.







6 comments:

Lauren W said...

Court- you are amazing. I love your photography. Put of all of these, I like #2 and #19 the best.

Courtney said...

Lauren! Feel free to vote for them in the poll on the left!

blitzedblondie said...

there all amazing! way to hard to pick my fav there all my fav! ur awsome

melissa said...

oh my lord, they are ALL amazing. must get my butt to ybor and try and be like you. :P

you know which one has my vote. ;)

Anonymous said...

I like #1 the best. Two girls un -posed. too cute mc

Anonymous said...

#1 is #1. Too cute. mc