Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just the Fam.

Just sharing a few from my brother and sister in law's visit a couple weeks ago. We took a big family shot, but I am not showing that one because I look straight up like death warmed over in it. Note to self: time to start wearing makeup and doing the hair.

My brother and his wife. She's one of those people you'd love to hate because she's so perfect, but you just love her because she's so nice!
"G" and uncle "E"

And with aunt "B""Cowboy" was my dog in college, but my parents love him so he lives with them now.


2 comments:

stacey said...

Awww! G looks so happy playing with Cowboy. Death warmed over or not, it's about time you share a new picture of yourself. :)

Meghan said...

Awww, a boy and dogs playing is so cute! Not to mention the fact that G is one of the cutest boys around. :)