Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Congrats Winners!

Congrats to #1 and #2 in the canvas contest. Man, some of you know a lot of people. There were close to 900 votes. I am just blown away. I will order those sometime this week and they should be up a Kidz Club within about a month.
AAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDD. I have big news. My new site went live this morning!!!!! I am still tweaking a few things and adding stuff here and there, but overall I am in love. I'll be running some special offers through the month of September in order to ring it in right, so keep an eye out for those. I would also like to announce this month's mini session date and theme. Mini sessions are a brand new type of session availability. In the past I have only offered them sporadically. I am now offering them on select dates each month, every month. They are a fantastic way to get a new set of images for friends and family, or for your own home. They are basically like a standard session, only on a smaller scale. Each mini session will be 20 minutes in length and for up to 2 people. Additional people can be added for $10 each. Images will be shown in my proofing galleries, and ordering will be done online. You also receive an 8x10 of your favorite image included in your session fee.
Mini Sessions are $75 on weekdays and $100 on weekends.
My mini session dates in September are the 26th and 27th. The theme is "We Scream for Ice Cream!" Yep. I am gonna take some MESSY pictures. These will be held in Centro Ybor (not all minis will be there, but there is an ice cream place there and it's not in a strip mall). The 26th will be from 5-7 pm and the 27th will be from 4-6 pm. Email me at courtneyvickersphotography@yahoo.com to book your slot today! Incidentally, the ice cream theme was inspired by sweet little "A" from a few posts down. I just watched her eat that ice cream and thought to myself "this is the epitome of childhood!"

No comments: