Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fair warning.

Times, they are-a-changing here at Courtney Vickers Photography. For a while (2 years) now I've had some pretty low session fees as I started up my business. I am ever grateful to those of you who have been along for the ride! So since I know many of you check my blog on a daily or weekly basis, I thought I'd give you a heads up! I am rolling out a new website which will be debuting in about a week. (It will be a "soft" opening, Vegas style. he he he) Once that new site goes live, my session fees will be going up. So, if you want to book your session based on the session pricing that I currently have, you need to be booked with your session fee paid by the time my new site goes up. I am also going to be introducing some new products that you can earn with your print investment, and I am really excited about them! Stay tuned for the new site!

No comments: