Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sneak-Peek-a-palooza!

What do a Senior guy, three newborns, a couple of toddlers, my brother and his wife and a little white dog all have in common? They're all things you'll be seeing here on the blog for the next few days. My goal is one post a day for a while, so keep checking in!
So, to kick things off, here's "B". He is an awesome senior who is one of my senior reps for 2009. I am currently seeking more senior reps for 2009 and 2010. It includes a free session. I'll take one guy and one girl from easch area school, so if you know someone who may be interested, please have them contact me! I promise you'll have fun, and I promise there will be no cheesy "2009" signs or fake looking props in your session. These are all about YOU!
So illegal......MWAHAHAHAHAHA....Don't worry, his mom was there and ok with it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good looking guy!!! Congrats B...less than a year to go and you are officially out of high school :)
-Katie

stacey said...

Wow Court! These are awesome, nothing like the senior portraits from way back when.

Anonymous said...

great job Courtney!