Friday, January 22, 2010

I leave you with a gift!

Of another brand new baby! This one is dear to my heart as he is the son of a good friend. It took me a while to make it over there between cold and flu season hitting our house and holiday craziness, so when I got to photograph him, he was already over a month old. He did awesome, despite his unwillingness to sleep ;) That's the age!
Welcome to the world, baby "H"!
I will be out of the office taking some much needed R&R until February 1. I will return all emails and voicemails in the first week of February. See you then!

H3web

H1web

H2web

H4web

And his big sister is a cutie too. This picture sums her up to a T! Mischief in a dress I tell ya!
H5web

5 comments:

Kori Clark Designs said...

You are so amazing Courtney!! My heart is melting looking at these! You have such an amazing talent!

Laura said...

LOVE THESE! SO CUTE!

KClavio said...

Just love these....Can't wait to see what you do next!

Anonymous said...

Your talent is awesome without question, but you did have beautiful children to work with. Signed; Kori's Aunt from PA; Lynda

RaylMommy said...

Great pictures of little "H" and I love the one you got of his big sis!!! LOVE!