Sunday, January 10, 2010

Valentine Mini Sessions.



I have decided to hold some valentine mini sessions this year! I have done these in years past, but due to some obligations I had this January I didn't think I would be able to hold them. However, plans have changed and I have time! These are a great way to get an adorable valentine gift for dad or grandma. Here's the info!

Cost: $150
When: Sunday, January 17th and Monday, January 18th
Where: Sunday will be in and around Hyde Park. Monday will be in Ybor city and also some studio sessions for infants under 8 months old. Please contact me regarding time.
What you get: 15 minute mini session, up to 5 proofs with online viewing, 1 8x10, 2 5x7's and a set of wallets. ($350 value for the price of the session alone)
Also, if you book by tomorrow, Monday January 11th, I will throw in an additional 8x10 for free! Call or email me ASAP for more information or to book your session. 813-352-4479 or courtneyvickersphotography@yahoo.com .




No comments: