Friday, August 24, 2007

It's almost the weekend....

And I am going to ask you to work. ;)
I am in the process of trying to make a few changes to my website. This will include updating some of the pictures in galleries with new ones (old favorites will stay up), and changing some of the text a bit. I am planning on trying to add a testimonial section. But, I don't have any testimonials! Well, I take that back. I have emails from clients saying "thanks, we LOVE the pictures" which is so nice and makes me feel warm and fuzzy, but I can't just type that 8 times and call it a testimonial page. So, here's where I need your help. If you are a past or present client of mine and you would like to, shoot me an email at courtneyvickersphotography@yahoo.com with some of the things you loved about your pictures, the way I run my business or just my overpowering beauty in general (insert sarcastic eye roll). Your comment may be featured on my website in the near future. AND, if it is, I would love to send you a free 5x7 print from your most recent session, or you can tack it on to one you have coming up.
You all make my work such a joy every single day. Thank you!

No comments: