Friday, September 16, 2011

Family. Fun.

Add a 1 year old girl, a 3 year old boy, a sweltering hot day and lots of fun, and you get this session. We were afraid the weather was not going to cooperate, but by the end of the session I think dad would have preferred if it opened up pouring. :) Everyone was a great sport, though and I really enjoyed our time together.
As an aside, I need to thank all my awesome clients for being patient with me for the past few weeks. I have been having frequent migraine headaches, and it makes it impossible for me to get on the computer. Not a good thing for editing, proofing, and blogging in this digital world. So I thank all of you because I know you're anxious. Everyone has been so understanding. web1 web2 web3
web4 web5 web6 web7 web8 web9

1 comment:

Terra said...

what a cute family!