Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Engaged: Sarah and Talbot

Sarah and Talbot are going to the chapel in September, and boy can you tell that they are stoked! They are simply adorable together, and Talbot had me laughing the entire session. Pretty good, since when he got there he confessed that he was a bit scared that the session was going to be torture. I think we managed to get through with very little waterboarding and only an occasional pinch from Sarah ;).
I can't wait to join them for their big day very soon. I know it's going to be fantastic. By the way, I thought I'd use this opportunity to re-mention that I do photograph weddings. One of my closest girlfriends was shocked to find this out the other day (apparently she doesn't stalk my blog...tsk tsk). I don't have a ton of wedding images on my portrait site, but please contact me if you or someone you know is getting hitched and I will be happy to meet with you to discuss plans. I am currently booking weddings through February 2011, and if your date is past that, I can still pencil you in and work out the details in a month or two.


aweb

1web

2web

4web

Gotta show off the gorgeous ring!

3web

Untitled-1web

5web

6web

This was Talbot's shining moment. One of the other first things he said to me was "I can pick her up if you need me to carry her..." Well. of course I had to take him up on that.

7web

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the one with the "start" sign...you are brilliant, Courtney!!

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

Okay... I'm the biggest sap ever! I am sitting here in tears looking at these photos... because I can tell from these pictures and from the few minutes I met with these two that they are SOOOO very much in LOVE!
Sarah and Talbot, I hope you don't mind if I am full of tears on your wedding day! You two are amazing together.

BTW Courtney, YOu did it! This is the perfect spot! Your amazing...

stacey said...

What a beautiful couple and amazing photos to document their love. I adore the picture of them "meeting" at the joining of two paths. Just perfect.

Unknown said...

Courtney, you are so talented to have captured these moments between Talbot and I. I LOVE these pictures so much and cannot wait to have them hanging on our walls. I cannot wait to see what you capture from the wedding!!!

Unknown said...

Courtney, thank you so much for these wonderful photos!

P.S. Thank you for letting me carry her :)

Jenn said...

Love the photos Courtney. You truly captured their love for each other. Can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

The pictures look so good it's amazing!They could be used in a magazine!Kuddo to the photographer and congrats to Sarah & Talbot!
Nicole

Shari said...

Courtneyll, great job on the pictures of Sarah and Talbot. I can hardly wait to see the wedding pictures. Shari

Steve Altheimer said...

Great pix Sarah and Talbot