Thursday, August 27, 2009

Getting along with the camera...

Yep. This little guy sure did. Look at that precious face. I have to again thank my amazing clients for letting me into your lives during your newborns very first days. I have such a soft spot in my heart for brand new babies, and being able to cuddle them week after week just fills my soul. Thanks to "C"s mom for being so open and chatting with me about everything while I was there. I feel doubly blessed that I get to make new friends along the way. Also, thanks to C's aunt, who is a photographer in SC, for calling me! Yes, it's a great big thank you night...

and I am even posting 4 pictures. Rules were made to be broken. :)

C1web

c2web

C3web

C4web

Remember, if you get 10 comments on your post, it's a free 8x10. 20 is a free 11x14. (but not both) ;) So have all your friends and family leave a comment!

21 comments:

Amy McWatty said...

These are beautiful Courtney! Love the lighting with father and son and the last one. I <3 them all...

KClavio said...

Aww...Adoring Daddy pictures always turn out so sweet.

Scott McWatty said...

Great work by the photographer! And I must say that the Mom and Dad did a fine job on their work as well. Can't wait to see him in September!

Linsay Rohr said...

Ohhh, Courtney!! I love them! You did so awesome!! The pictures are even better than I expected! I can't wait to order them.

Linsay Rohr said...

OK, so now I'm crying. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You are truley an awesome photographer.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the kid has my genes. That is why he is so cute.

Harry William Crosby

Unknown said...

so adorable!! Can't wait to see him!! 1 1/2 weeks! :)

Kris said...

So precious, beautiful. I can't wait to see more!

Karen (Grandma) said...

The pictures are so beautiful, you captured him, his beauty, how sweet and precious he is - these truly say it all!

Great Uncle Dale said...

Cute kid, great pics. Hope he doesn't grow up to like Rush Limbaugh. :-)

Unknown said...

These are awesome!! He is soooo precious and I can not wait to meet him!

Lauren W said...

Absolutely love the one of the Father holding his baby. Again, do you make long distance house calls? :-)

Terra said...

I love the last one!

Unknown said...

These are the most beutiful pictures I have ever seen! The two black and whites are my favorites, and I need copies of them! Let me know how I can obtain them!
Love you guys!

Aunt Kitty

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing these remarkable pictures. Every moment of a new, precious baby are worth capturing and you surely did it. Hugs Jackie Fleshman

NanaB said...

awesome pics...such an adorable subject to work with too....thks for sharing

Norma said...

Très jolies photos d'un très joli bébé. Merci !
Bises à tous
Norma, France..a kiffel's child.

Paul Rohr said...

That's my boy. Kid Cannon.

Unknown said...

So sweet....such beautiful photos, because baby Cannon is a beautiful subject...(& very photogenic like his mommy...I can't wait to see those pics)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of my grandson! Thank you, Courtney, for a job well done. We'll cherish these forever.

Anonymous said...

Linsay and Paul, What a beauty! These pictures are so special and capture the innocence and sweetness of life. A good reminder for us all! What a blessing. And, tell Uncle Dale...Cannon will grow up to be a Hannity fan! Love you all, Ainsley