Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Funnies.

I know I have already gushed about my big G, but I had to share a couple funny conversations I've had recently, as well as some more pictures of him with his betrothed, "E".

Grady: Mom, can you build me a shed (a train shed) out of blocks?
Me: Not now buddy. Mommy needs to get ready for the day.
Grady: How?
Me: Well, I have to get dressed and do my hair.
Grady: Why?
Me: So I don't look like Frankenstein.
Grady: Mom, that's just life in the big city!

Seriously, where does he get this stuff?

And then this afternoon he delivered this little monolouge out of the blue

"Mom, you know, sometimes when we go to the movies to see UP or Wall-E, they are so nice there! The man gives us all that popcorn before we go in in case we get hungry. That's really nice of him to do. And he always gives you a drink too!"

Yes, son. And all for free too! :)

And then here's a little series of snaps I took of Grady and E on the train a couple weeks ago. If you haven't taken your kiddos to Ybor to ride the trolley, it really is a great time. These two are already an old married couple. I swear.

Who knows what she asked for, but she got a good eye-roll out of it!

G&E1

One minute all goofy and in love...

G&E2

the next minute she's tricking him and shafting the kiss....
G&E3

1 comment:

KClavio said...

They are too sweet...