Tuesday, August 11, 2009

email issues!

My pal "J" called me this afternoon to tell me two people she knows had tried to send emails and they bounced back. If you have tried to send me an email in the past few days and have not heard back by 10 pm EST this evening, please contact me by phone (813)352.4479 (not at 10 pm, but I'll be up by 6:30 am!) or try to resend the email to courtneyvickersphotography@yahoo.com OR you can send me a message on facebook if you're a friend (which I hope you are). So, there's lots of ways to reach me!

And of course I will not leave you photo-less. Here's my guys at one of my mini session locations (Oct 24th in the evening) . It is sooooooooo gorgeous here, and even though I really like the urban stuff, there's something to be said for kicking it old skool with a cool naturey scene every now and again! So call, or facebook, or email today to reserve your spot!
Phew. Aren't you glad I don't twitter?

292 copyweb

278 copyweb

277 copyweb

No comments: