Thursday, April 9, 2009

Q&A week 14

Question this week from my friend Terra again. I am the queen of doing too much, so it's short and sweet again this week as I frantically try to catch up with everything!

What is your absolute favorite photograph you have taken if there is one? This one is so hard. Each image I take becomes such a part of me, so it's very hard to choose favorites. Sort of like picking a favorite from one of your kids! This one is one that springs to mind right away. I love it for a lot of reasons. It's got both my boys in it, so of course it shoots to the top of the list! Plus, I remember how completely elated big G was to be able to take some pictures with little G. . I love how he's looking at him.

But like I said, it's a really tough choice! I debated putting my top 5 up, but then I started looking and since I remember the "story" behind every image I have shot it was so hard for me. I do know that I adore this one of little "H". Seriously, to meet this kid is to love her. What a bright light she shines. Maybe that's why she's the opening shot on my website slideshow too!
a3


And my SP this week. My husband gets onto me because I always want to do it ALL. It is very hard for me to admit that I am overwhelmed and say no. Lately, I have been feeling a little overwhelmed by a combination of things (most of which have nothing to do with photography). I know it will pass!
SP14

1 comment:

Terra said...

I love both of those photos! Your SP looks great too, you look good even if overwhelmed!