Thursday, July 10, 2008

The rest of the family...

I am having such a hard time going through these and proofing. Cutting any out is tough! "N,H and H" were awesome little subjects, and I am just eating up the color in these. They had a wonderful time breaking my cardinal rule of "don't say cheese". Of course, that worked to my advantage this time because every time they said "cheese" they broke into delightful giggles and smiles and I got exactly what I wanted!
Enjoy your sneak peek Lisa, I will have the rest done soon. If I can ever choose which ones to proof!
Oh, and if little miss H ever goes missing, I did NOT steal her *wink wink* ;)

It's kind of hard to see this small, but the chalk shows "peace, love and happiness"

8 comments:

crane photography said...

I LOVE these! They are such cute kids and you did an amazing job with them! And thanks for the "cheese" tip!
~Cara

Jennifer O'Donnell said...

Love these!

Lisa B said...

Love, love, love them! I am going to have a really hard time deciding which to order, I can tell already. Can't say enough times how much we enjoyed having this experience with you, Courtney. :)

stacey said...

Oh my goodness! Every one is my favorite! I adore the one of the kids on the ground and Lisa and hubby in the background. Of course boy "H" is gorgeous in green with those eyes. The b&w of "N" is beautiful. And little Miss "H", I just adore her anyway, but with her hair like that and those grins? So cute!

melissa said...

gorgeous! i LOVE that last one of H.

Lisa B said...

Do you ever do storyboards?

Terra said...

What beautiful children! The colors are great.

Anonymous said...

Fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! Love the location. The chalk drawings are so cute. You've made it so hard for this mom, she's just going to have to get them all!!