Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I know I have been MIA.

I think I underestimated the whole "working at home with two kids" thing...
It will get easier. But this week I have been proofing 5 sessions, while managing the kids and now I am having website issues. I can't get anything to load into my client galleries. If you're waiting on a session you've probably heard from me (or will by tomorrow) about your options for viewing your proofs. Thank you all for being patient and bearing with me. Needless to say I am not sure my house will ever be clean again. But I did want to come share some of Grady's birthday party. He had a blast!!!
The loot... Some moms might feel bad. I just laugh and grab the camera...

3 comments:

Gina Kolsrud said...

Happy Birthday Grady! Very cute pictures Courtney! And the working at home with two kids gets easier, don't worry. I'm JUST starting to feel like my head is a little above water.

Lisa B said...

Looks like such a fun party! It will get easier. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney! What cutie pies! I absolutely LOVE the last pic of little G! Hope you all are well... be in touch soon- Lori K.