Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Today, I feel like this....

Ok, well no, I am not going to sit on the floor with my paci and cry. But I sort of want to. I have been having preterm contractions since this weekend and my Dr. has advised that I stick to modified bedrest, which means my maternity leave will be starting earlier than I had anticipated. I am bummed that I've had to cancel sessions, and some of my orders are going to be going out just a tinge slower than usual. Please do keep checking back for more updates, as I will still be posting on my blog (probably mostly pictures of my G). Also if you are not on my email newsletter list and you would like to be, please email me at courtneyvickersphotography@yahoo.com, or fill out the contact form on my website. I have a special going on right now only through my newsletter!
So, here's the rest of the sneak peek from the session above. The above picture was just an outtake that I found funny. See all you moms? Every child is the same!



Incidentally, that little guy has been throwing me the same face for 14 months....here he is at 4 months old. One of my very favorite shots ever...

And of course, I can't forget his big brother. This was my first time meeting "C" and I hope to see him again! He's a great kid!


3 comments:

Pawlenko Family said...

Courtney - I just want to say your pictures are so amazing. I am jealous and preterm CONTRACTIONS! Just think of your modified bedrest as a blessing.. get all the rest you can now :) We can't wait to meet your little one.

stacey said...

I knew those eyes were familiar. That sweet little face is adorable and it's so neat to see him with all that hair now! He and his big brother look like such great models.

As for you Mrs. Courtney, I'm still sending hugs your way. Keep yourself and that baby healthy. I can't wait to see him!

Lisa B said...

Keep that little guy healthy and happily cooking as long as you can before letting him out! I'm sorry you have to have bedrest, but it will all be worth it in the end.

Love that outtake!