Thursday, March 13, 2008

The happy couple

"H and S" are friends of the family who recently got engaged. We headed on down to Ybor for some fun, colorful shots. I highly encourage ALL of my clients to consider Ybor for a session. Even Kids have an awesome time there! It's very family friendly during the daytime.

Always gotta get the "jump shot!"

See "S", this one was not as bad as you thought! I was just trying to get "H" to laugh! ;)

Loving the texture on this one. Had to do it because I forgot photographer rule #1 and you can see me in the window reflection. Oops! So I had to bring it down a level!

2 comments:

stacey said...

Congrats to H and S! I love how relaxed they look and the smiles they have when looking at one another. Beautiful conversions too.

Lisa B said...

Ooooh, I LOVE these. Can't wait to see what you do for our family shoot this summer.