Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where have I been?

Honestly, I am not 100% sure. All I know is a week has gone by and I haven't even looked at my blog. The pregnancy brain is really starting to get to me I guess. I even had a couple of contests I was going to run and for the life of me I can't remember the specifics right now.
News: The updated website is live. There are still some changes I am going to be making but it's loaded with new images as well as some old ones.
Bigger News: I am considering offering a presentation to parents on taking better snapshots of your child(ren). The details are all still in the works but I want to see if that's something there is intrest in. It is not designed to teach you how to be a professional, but I will be sharing some tricks and tips that we pros know to help you get better pictures. You don't have to have a fancy camera or any experience.
If you think you might be interested in this presentation, please email me at courtneyvickersphotography@yahoo.com Again, it's not meant to be something to take the place of professional portraiture, but since I can't be with you 24/7, I would love to share some hints.
To wrap up, here are a few images of a soon to be mommy (she may already be one). She was literally in labor while I did this session! She had 3 weeks to go, but had started having a bit of early labor the night before. Needless to say I was quite nervous that this was going to turn into a birth photography session!






No comments: