Thursday, November 1, 2007

I didn't take this picture.

Well, I did since it's a picture of a picture, but I didn't take the original. Obviously. However I can promise that this is the first of MANY pictures you will be subjected to of this baby. Yep, it's our baby. Our newest addition will be here in May. I am almost out of the first trimester so I feel ok sharing my news now.
I will be going on maternity leave at the end of April, and I will only be doing newborn sessions and finishing up baby plans after April 15th 2008. I *hope* to be back by mid summer of 2008, but I'll be playing it by ear for a while. I want to be able to be with the baby as much as possible, but I know I'll also be itching to get back, so I will ease in for a bit. If you know you would like a session between the months of January and April, please start thinking about booking with me right after the holidays (or even before). Ok, anyway, here s/he is!


No comments: