Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another beach, another little "E".

This little gal was all smiles and giggles at our recent session, which is actually rare for many of the 12-16 month olds I come across. Normally they really make me, mom, dad and any passerby work for a smile, but not "E". Happy as happy could be.
Also, a special THANK YOU to my friend Lindsey who made me some tutu's! I am very artistic, but not especially crafty, so she was nice enough to do some for me. I have this red one, a purple and white and an eeennnnnsssyyy tiny one for newborns. If you'd like to use any of them at your session, just let me know!




2 comments:

stacey said...

Beautiful smile on an adorable little girl. I am loving the tutu on the beach!

Jennifer O'Donnell said...

What a cutie pie! Gorgeous photos! I am green with envy over the fact that you get to do shoots on the beach in November! We'd be all bundled up and sopping wet here. :)