Thursday, January 5, 2012

One day SALE

Canvas canvas canvas!!! If you've used me as a photographer, you know I am crazy about canvas. And today only, my lab is running a sale, so I am going to pass that on to YOU! Now, I know. You got your groupon. You can get a 16x20 canvas for $49. I am going to say this as nicely as possible about canvas prints. You get what you pay for. Which is why I think you need to jump on this sale! No, I can't offer them for $49 but I CAN guarantee that you will be breathless at the sight of your image blown up on a canvas from my lab, and you'll immediately see the difference.
Here's the pricing. Remember, this is today only. You need to contact me at courtneyvickersphotography@yahoo.com by 10pm in order to seal the deal. Shipping is included, tax of 7% will be added to all orders.

11x14- $99
16x20- $119
16x24- $129
20x24- $149
20x30- $199

And because I don't want to leave you without goodies, here are some images from my holiday season that I think would look absolutely SMASH-tastic on one of these canvases.


proof (5)a Proof (15) CP proof (1) Dwyer (7) proof (5) proof 9 color bailey (10) Antalek (3) Proof (17) Dempsey (14) proof (16) proof (25) proof (11)

No comments: