1. rhythmic flow of a sequence of sounds or words: the cadence of language.
2. (in free verse) a rhythmic pattern that is nonmetrically structured.
3. the beat, rate, or measure of any rhythmic movement: The chorus line danced in rapid cadence.
4. the flow or rhythm of events, especially the pattern in which something is experienced: the frenetic cadence of modern life.
5. a slight falling in pitch of the voice in speaking or reading, as at the end of a declarative sentence.
OR, the gorgeous little newborn that belongs to one of my friends.
Big sister is so in love with this baby. The whole session, she kept remarking "she's so adorable, right?!?!" Yep, you're right. And I know someone else who's pretty adorable too. :)