Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beachy

I recently had the absolute joy of working with this awesome family. They were down from St. Louis on family vacation. They chose Anna Maria Island, which happens to be my family's very favorite beach spot, too. If you're from the Tampa area I highly encourage a trip down there. It's super family friendly and I think the beaches are even prettier than those along the coast of St. Pete. {shhhhh}

Anyway, I had a wonderful time that evening with this whole extended family. The kids were troopers and despite the heat they just kept plugging along for over 2 hours. I had a reallllllly hard time narrowing it down to a reasonable number of photos for the blog, since I just love so many of them! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

web5

web1

I seriously almost took this child home with me.<3 web2

web3

web7

web8

web9

web6

web4

web10

web11

web12

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Breathtaking Courtney! Thank you for capturing the amazing time me and my family had on Anna Maria Island. I will cherish these forever <3

Carmen said...

Great post, i loved your photos of you and your family on Anna Maria Island. I vacationed there last year and absolutely loved it! Can't wait to go back, going to have to save for the next two years until i can afford it!