Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3rd times a charm ;)

Welcome baby Anthony! He's the third under 3 for this little family, and they feel so complete with him. Mama said during the session that even though he was only 2 weeks old, she couldn't imagine or remember their family without them. I think that's one of the most magical things about a new baby. Almost like even though you have fond memories of time before your child, they are always in there somewhere on the outskirts. Having a baby, be it the 1st, 3rd, or 8th, changes everything for the better.

Love sweet "I have to yawn with my whole body" moments.
web1

web2

web4

web3

web6

web5

web7

Big brother wasn't to sure about me, but he gave me some great stuff despite it.
web8

Hope you enjoy your sneak peek "G" family. Mom, you can now stop refreshing my blog 10 times an hour ;)

2 comments:

stacey said...

What sweet faces all three have! Big sis looks like she's smitten.

Unknown said...

that baby is scrumptious!