Friday, December 24, 2010

Sleep in heavenly peace...

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets emotional every time that Pampers commercial comes on. But really, nothing exemplifies Christmas like a sleeping little one, right. There's just something so innocent and peaceful that is sure to put anyone in the holiday spirit. I wanted to share a few of the newborns I have had the pleasure to cuddle this month. I'll do a longer post for each of them also. Just a little sneak here. I hope each of my readers has a very Merry Christmas!

Little Jack-
095 copyweb

055 copybwweb

Sweet Lucia (isn't that the coolest christmas baby name?)-
006 copyweb

033 copyweb

And precious Avery-
332 copyweb

401 copyweb

Oh, and Tiffany. Don't let these put you into labor. Get through Christmas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How is it that these babies smile in their sleep? Love it! That baby Jack is too snuggly! mmmmm hmmm!

Unknown said...

You kill me with all these sweet babies. SO CUTE!!!!!