Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Newborns and toddlers and big kids, oh my!

Yep, you guessed it. It's going to be a busy blog week. I know I've been gone again, but I appreciate those of you who check in to see something new pop up! I've been busy, so I do have lots to share. Also, I will be starting a new promotion today. If you or your family is featured on my blog and you get 10 comments on the post, you get a free 8x10! 20 comments earns you a free 11x14, so tell your friends to stop by and leave a comment for your beautiful family!

Do you all remember my little friend "C"?

007 copyweb

Well, he's 18 months old now and a bundle of energy.

002 copyweb

And he has an announcement to make!

114 copyweb

Yep, he is now a BIG brother to a teeny, tiny little princess. She was a little unsure if she wanted to sleep for me, but I didn't mind. It just meant I got to hold her a lot while I tried to get her into "the baby coma". And eventually it worked!

037 copyweb

049 copy2web

081web

056honeyweb

And my favorite from the session...
Shelby

4 comments:

Raceh Mushow said...

Awww....18 months old little "C" and his new little princess sister "S" are too precious! What a great job you did Courtney...these cuties are my neighbors...I'm so lucky to watch them grow.....Love them.....Rachel

Lauren W said...

Seriously- how much would it be to fly you to Kansas for a session? You are truly incredible.

Nicole Ferreira said...

you are so talented. i love all of these

Jennifer J said...

The "C" man is looking more like his Daddy everyday. Baby "double S" is so sweet and beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pics.I hope to see more as all the bebe's grow. Jennifer