Monday, May 18, 2009

Sweet little P.

I have had a lot of "P" names lately! Must be a little trend!
Anyway, this little girl is a DOLL and I am so glad her mom brought her for a session. She has been going to Sears every month and said she wanted something a little different. Well, I can help with that! On a side note: I think it's a GREAT idea to have portraits done every month during the first year. A baby changes so so so much with ever week it seems, and those will be cherished memories in years to come. Even if you do have to go to Sears to get them done (I always say there's a time and place....for everything).

So, I know some of you are looking for a promised giveaway. The first 5 people (It's day 5) to leave comments here will get a gift certificate for $50 to use towards a session or prints from me. It does need to be redeemed by Dec 2009 and has no cash value. Lets hope this goes a little better than the last giveaway or I will probably cry. ;)

web1

Untitled-1web

web3

web2

web4

I get giddy when they stick out their tongues. So cute!
web5

12 comments:

sdt01jen said...

Courtney!! These photos are so gorgeous! My little girl looks angelic!
Thanks so much!

Kara said...

Oh, I hope I can still win!!!!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful baby!!! Thanks for doing another contest :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable! What gorgeous photos!

Shayna said...

Ya I think Im lucky number 5! I hope. anyways... these pictures are amazing! I love the crisp sharp colors. As for this baby... she is on my top 10 cutest that Ive ever seem!

Rochel said...

Am I too late? Proably...rats. I don't really know you-I've come to a few of the mommy meet-ups, but I LOVE you photos! I would love to get Eli's 1 year pics done through you...we'll see :)

Lindsey M said...

Dang it! Not fair. I would have won the other contest... Except I'm not pregnant... well thank God for that anyways!

MelissaKbrew said...

OH BUMMER! I missed it! Oh well! Peyton looks ADORABLE! I'm dying to have a session with Grace...but it'll have to wait until I go back to work since money is tight. :( You are an amazing photographer! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

my little angel with her pretty blue eyes.

Terra said...

Love these photos, love how vibrant the colors are!

Anonymous said...

Baby love looks stunning!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the comments. Our Peyton is so thankful.