OK, I have been tagged like three times now and I haven't had a chance to do this, but I needed a break from proofing today so I am going to do it. Thanks Jenny
Lauren and Kristie for tagging me. I hope I didn't forget anyone who tagged!
The rules are posted below along with my response.
RULES:1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
Ok, now on to the 6 things you may not know about me ….
1. I am extremely shy. Almost painfully, really. It takes me a long time to feel comfortable in any given situation, and honestly I have to psych myself up for sessions so I don't get cold feet. I have been mistaken for being snobby because of this many times in the past. My old high school and college friends can attest that I really took like at least the first semester to warm up. Once I do though, I love to have fun with my friends!
2. I don't like feet, although I love baby feet. But even if my husband touches me with his foot I want to gag.
3. I prefer pepsi over coke, but if it's diet I'd rather have coke over pepsi. Don't drink diet a lot though!
4.I am very artistic, but not at all crafty. People expect me to have amazing talent for things like scrapbooking or knitting because I love art so much, but no. Don't even ask me to try and draw you something unless you want stick figures.
5. I cannot type with the right fingers or play the piano. There's something not firing right between my brain and my fingers. I took, like, I dunno, 10 years of piano lessons as a kid and I still can't manage to plunk out more than twinkle twinkle little star. I even entered college as a music education major. When I eeked out a C in beginner piano I decided maybe I should do something else...
6.I still believe in Santa, Faries and all things little kid. Ok, not really, but deep down I am a big goofy five year old.
Ok, now it is my turn to tag some other folks. I don't know that I know six people who's blogs I read who haven't already been tagged, so forgive me if this is a repeat tag-and-run.
We'll start with my little brother. Who needs to update his blog anyway.
And this is the guy who married my husband and I.
This is a fellow photog in Indiana who's kids are all over my website.
And the lady that runs Kidz Club here in Tampa
Hmmm. I thnk all my other blog friends have been tagged. So, I'll just leave it at that.
And since it's Friday and I have way too much on my plate for the next week, I am going to make this announcement today. I had a group of my photographer friends on Flickr go through and vote on their favorite image from me this year so I can make it into my next canvas for Kidz club. Overwhelmingly, the vote went to little "Z" who I shot as a part of my Ybor minis in August. Seriously, people cannot get enough of her sweet little face. So, here's her picture to refresh your memory. Stop by Kidz club to see her Canvas starting next month. It's going to be gorgeous! Congrats Z!