Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm Back!

YAY! Ok, maybe no one else is as excited as I am. We've all been sick in the Vickers house of late and I am finally feeling a little more like normal. Add to that the fact that I now have a sitter coming to watch the boys 2 days a week (yay for "L", Grady is in love!) and I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.
Anyway, I am behind on peeks. This little lady's gallery is already up, but she's too cute not to share. Mom and Dad were great and really wanted me to just capture her being HER! You all know that's my favorite thing to do.



1 comment:

stacey said...

She is such a cutie! I love the little toes with the water splash. And those lashes!

And I know that I am way more excited that you're back than you are. I've been missing my peeks!