Friday, January 25, 2008

First Contest!

Ok, so before I left for CO I promised some fun contests upon my return. SO I am going to launch those today. I'll have one in each new blog post for a week or so. Check back often.
This one involves some mini sessions I did for my playgroup yesterday. I do these every year to thank them for being such a great group. Last year I had a contest for them too! So this year I will continue the tradition. There is (hopefully) a poll on the righthand side of the page. Each of the following pictures is numbered. Vote for your favorite cutie for whatever reason. The child with the most votes on Monday at 1 pm wins. Mom will get a free 8x10 (or equivalent) gallery wrap canvas of one of the shots of her child. That's a $125 value, so feel free to pass on the blog link to others you know!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Courtney - what great photo's. You did such a great job w/all the kids. It was very difficult to vote as to who was my fav.

Lori