Saturday, September 8, 2007

Giving back for Christmas.

Hello all. Every once in a while I love to give back to the community of Tampa Bay. This year, I have decided to offer a free Christmas Card session to a family in our area who could not otherwise afford them. I will be selecting the family thru a small contest, so here are the guidelines.
- The session date is Saturday, Oct 6th. The family must be available on this day for the session. Due to how quickly I am booking up, I will not be able to reschedule.
- You may submit an entry for your own family or another family you know (just make sure they are available first) to me at courtneyvickersphotography@yahoo.com . The entry needs to describe the family, why they (or you) deserves this type of session, and something just nice about them. Remember to include contact information (phone, email ect.) Entries must be submitted by Saturday, Sept 22nd.
-All entries will be read by a group of photographer friends of mine from all over the country and voted on securely. The entry with the most votes will win the session. In the event of a tie, I will number each entry and let my 2 year old draw the number from a hat.
-The winning entry will be posted on my blog (with names and other identity clues removed) on Sept 24. The family will also be contacted at that time. They will get the session and 50 greeting cards, or 25 greeting cards, 1 8x10 and 2 5x7's depending on what they would like.
-Please be respectful of the fact that this is being offered to families who truly can not afford to hire a professional photographer. Don't submit an entry if that's not you or someone you know.

No comments: