Monday, July 2, 2007

Sweet Baby James

I wanted to take a moment and blog about a very special project that another photographer I know of holds dear to her heart. At 39 weeks, she lost her unborn son to a cord knot. Since then, she has started "the Baby James project". Since I have so many pregnant mommies coming to my site, I think it's an important bit of information to pass on. Counting your baby's kicks could provide a very important alert to the fact that something is going on, and it's easy to do. Click on the graphic below to go to the website and learn about kick counting. There will also be an active graphic at the bottom of my blog from now on. Pass it on, put it on your own website...whatever you would like to do. Blair just wants to make sure every pregnant woman knows how to do this!

No comments: