Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Such fun!

This is a mom and son that I know from out of state. They came down to FL last weekend to visit friends and family and we made time for a little session. I was so honored that she asked, because "J" is a darn good photographer herself and has tons of great pics of "K" already. But getting images of your child from another's perspective is always a treat so I was glad to be of service. If you know "J and K "and you visit my blog, leave a comment and say hi to them. She'll be checking in soon.
Also, my session fees will be going up tomorrow. If you are a potential client and you've been putting off emailing, please do so ASAP. You will retain my current prices if you book by midnight tomorrow (Aug 1). If you are a returning client (perhaps those of you eying a Christmas session) you will have until Sunday, August 5th to book your session under the old prices.






15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them, especially the last one! Is that A. L. Anderson Park? The steps look so familiar to me.

Courtney said...

Thanks Melissa and Cooper! It is Philippe Park in Safety Harbor. Great park.

Anonymous said...

they came out good..good job...nice pics of my sister and nephew...you are really good at this..the last one is my fav. and all the ones of keagan to...you really rock..lol...

Courtney said...

Thanks Jeanni! Of course, any pic of the little man is good! ;)

Anonymous said...

THANKS a MILLLION times over girl I TOTALLLLY LOVE them !!!!

Meghan said...

Nice job, Courtney! They turned out great! It's so interesting to see your style as opposed J's style... which is so awesome too. I love the last one of them walking away. So cute. I have got to get myself down there for a session. If we come there for a little vacation anytime soon... I'm calling you!!

Courtney said...

Jill- I was waiting all evening for you to get home and look. Glad you like them!

Meghan- Anytime. I totally would LOVE to do yours. Everyone has to hit up Disney at some point! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Such cute photos!!! J is SUCH a great photographer and I greatly admire her photography skills. =)


-Victoria

Anonymous said...

Awesome Courtney!! The last one is my favorite.

Courtney said...

Yes she is Victoria. It was an honor to get to do some for HER!

Carla- thanks for stopping by!

crane photography said...

Awww, you take such beautiful pictures! It's wonderful to see K through a different set of eyes. You are such an inspiration to all of the aspiring photographers out there!
~Cara

Courtney said...

Thanks Cara! Can't wait to see your blog go livs.

Anonymous said...

Courtney, your work continues to impress and amaze me! I'm pretty certain that you need to open a satellite location in middle Tennessee!!!!!!! J and K look amazing in these photos! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are great! I love seeing K from another perspective. Such a handsome little man no matter who photographs him, but you seem to capture a different sort of feeling than J does. I see more color and "life" from her pics, more serenity and peaceful joy in yours. I LOVE seeing the relationship between the two of them captured, as well. Neat to see the different aspects of K's personality through two so talented people's photography.

Courtney said...

Hmmmmm. Melissa. Very tempting. I do know a lot of people in TN, so maybe one day I will be up there!

Lisa- Thanks for looking! Hopefully I'll be shooting N,H and H in a little under a year!